Nahrávám...

Welcome to the Deffender.eu Gaming Server!

MMOexp Madden 24: They required a higher percentage

Presentation of games and discussions about them. Searching for team and teammates.
Emilylowes
Scout
Kontaktovat uživatele:

MMOexp Madden 24: They required a higher percentage

Příspěvek#1 » pon pro 04, 2023 8:01 am

While it is true that the Madden NFL 24PA had been informing players for a few years to cut MUT 24 Coins costs in the event of a work stoppage, remember that I mentioned earlier: a majority of Madden NFL 24 participants are rank-and-file. They're not prepared for a holdout. They've yet to put money back, sometimes due to age and/or inability to. Even some veterans who talk a big game aren't ready to do that. That's a problem that's always hanging over the negotiations.

It's not possible to be completely satisfied with the labor arrangement or any other negotiation the other side will have to give a little and gain a little. This being said, I'd been a 'yes' vote for this CBA even though I'm aware of its shortcomings.
They don't want less practice time or less testing for street drugs, which is why they would be willing to sacrifice these points. The players did not receive enough in exchange for a 17th game, however.

They required a higher percentage of their revenue that is greater over 48.5 percent. They required an extra bye week to prepare for their extra game. They needed more roster spots and a bigger increase in the gameday active list than they had.

There's some debate over the nature of the benefits offered to everyone who has retired. Some would argue it does enough for now, as Carl Eller, president of the Madden NFL 24 Retired Players Association says in this cheap MUT 24 Coins.

Zpět na

Přihlásit se  •  Registrovat